Tips to Maximize your Recruitment Efforts on the UCSC Campus:
- Maximize your company’s visibility by attending career
fairs and developing collaborative relationships with student
organizations and faculty.
- If you schedule an information session, visibility table, or are participating
in other campus events, be sure to contact the Career Center at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide a flyer with your event information and organization's logo so we can publiciize your event at our Career Center, on-campus, and through social media.
- When posting a position into SlugQuest, include all appropriate
UC Santa Cruz majors to ensure a diverse applicant pool.
- Communicate regularly with students via email throughout the
- Send candidates congratulatory emails throughout the recruiting process.
- Remind them of any special pre-interview events or interview attire requirements.
- Contact selected candidates if you notice that they haven’t signed up for an interview time.
- Keep them apprised of their post-interview status.
- Monitor your schedule(s) throughout the process so you can make
adjustments if necessary. Contact email@example.com if you find you need to modify your schedule(s).