Post Jobs and Internships for UC Santa Cruz Students
SlugQuest, part of the NaceLink Network, is the official job & internship website of UCSC. SlugQuest has advanced features to make recruiting easier and more effective, such as:
- Everything you need for recruiting in one place (information sessions, job posting, on-campus interviews, etc.)
- Affordable access to post jobs to one of the largest networks of college career centers (posting to individual schools is free of charge)
- Integrated accounts - one user name and one password for all schools
- Post to just UCSC students or multiple NaceLink Member Schools for a fee
- Visibility at America’s top colleges and universities
If you have questions about SlugQuest please contact: email@example.com
The UC Santa Cruz Career Center SlugQuest site is for the listing of legitimate full-time, seasonal, and short-term positions by businesses, government agencies, nonprofit organizations, on-campus employers, households, and individuals who adhere to Equal Employment Opportunity guidelines.
This system is provided by the UCSC Career Center in partnership with two non-profit associations: National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) and DirectEmployers Association, Inc. All data collected for our job listing/resume database and on-campus recruiting services are stored on NACElink secure servers. Jobs listed on the NACElink Network are not screened by NACE.
Information collected is used to provide and tailor services to our customers. UC Santa Cruz web sites may collect personal information such as name, address, e-mail address, telephone number(s), and/or educational interests. Such personal information may be requested for research, public service, or for administrative purposes. It is also used to compile aggregate reports that assist us in future program planning.
While we carefully monitor the recruiting process of participating employers, we do not assume responsibility for any errors, omissions or misrepresentations in job descriptions, qualifications, or remuneration.
We reserve the right to refuse service to employers due to any of the following:
- Requiring at the time of application personal information such as bank and social security numbers.
- Misrepresentation by dishonest information or absence of information, fraud, harassment of UC Santa Cruz students, alumni or staff.
- Breach of confidentiality.
- Failure to adhere to the policies of this Career Center and/or any violation of UC Santa Cruz regulations and local, state or federal laws.
We do not and cannot control the behavior of participants on our web site. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more users, you release the UC Santa Cruz Career Center and UC Santa Cruz University (and our agents and employees) from claims, demands, and damages (actual or consequential, direct and indirect of every kind and nature, known and unknown), arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
We urge you to use good judgment in your interactions either with employers or students. If you believe someone has inaccurately or unprofessionally represented themselves, please contact the UC Santa Cruz Career Center immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.