Social Impact Fair (Non-Profit/Social Services)
January 21, 2015
4:30 pm - 7:30 pm
The Social Impact Fair is for non-profit and social service organizations that are searching for leadership talent that is focused on impacting vulnerable communities and causes. The UC Santa Cruz student body has a strong sense of social service and justice. This is an opportunity to hand select from this talent pool that has the heart and mind to serve. Meet with our students to have dialogue, collect resumes, and advertise your on-campus interviewing schedule.
Register Today! Log in to SlugQuest to reserve your spot today.
Registration fee is $200.00 ($180.00 if check received by 1/7/15) and includes:
- Beverages and light refreshments for up to 2 representatives
- 4' shared table space and two chairs
- Table sign
- Complimentary parking for one car. There will not be space to park more than one car per school
- Registration fee of $200 will be accepted after 1/7/15, space permitting and by credit card only
- Credit card registration payments must be paid by 1/14/15 (only if space is available)
- Because of limited space at the fair facility, we will not be able to accommodate more than two (2) representatives from each institution.
If you would like a Check Pricing Invoice please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate you would like to pay by check, otherwise the invoice will default to credit card pricing.
Contact email@example.com if you have questions or need assistance.
For accounting purposes, our tax ID # is: 94-1539-563
Cancellations received ten working days prior to the fair will receive a full refund. Cancellations received less than ten working days prior to the fair will be subject to all charges due and payable. No exceptions.