Off-Campus Work-study Time Reporting Process
Below are instructions for your organization to properly report your employee’s time to the Financial Aid and Scholarship Office (FASO) for processing.
- Ensure each student employee submits hours in CruzPay on their last working day of the pay period or by the submission deadline (check the Biweekly Pay Dates Calendar).
- Verify that time submitted for each student accurately matches your internal accounting of Work-Study hours.
- FASO will email a Time Reporting Worksheet (TRW) to you prior to the end of each pay period.
- Locate and print your organization's TRW.
- The TRW will be populated with your student employee(s). You will need to insert the hours each student has worked for that pay period and sign and date the form at the bottom.
- Fax it to the FASO at (831) 459-3628.
Your TRW must be received by FASO by approval deadline for student to be paid on time.
Late time sheet submissions will result in a two-week delay in pay to the student.
If a student fails to submit their timesheet in CruzPay prior to the cutoff date, please follow the procedure below:
- The student must download a paper time sheet from the CruzPay Employee Toolbox, print it out, and record the hours worked for the pay period.
- The student will give you the timesheet for approval.
- Fax the signed timesheet to FASO at (831) 459-3628.
For additional assistance, please contact Christine Camicia in the Financial Aid office at (831) 459-4342 or firstname.lastname@example.org.