- Your Login has failed . . .
- Estimated Graduation Date:
- If you received a message that you estimated graduation date (EGD) has passed, and you have not graduated, then the information contained in the Student Information System (SIS) is incorrect.
- This message will not prevent you from applying for jobs, but the incorrect date will be included on your applications. You should have this information corrected.
- If an undergraduate needs to change his/her EGD, they must do so at their College Office. If a Graduate student needs to change his/her EGD, they must go to the Registrar's office to do so. This change is included on all applications the day after it is entered into SIS.
- Students who have graduated may hold an existing job through the summer only, but may not apply for a new job.
- The identity certificate uses an unknown signature or algorithm - Internet Explorer
- Certificate Authority Is Expired - Netscape www.careercenter.ucsc.edu is a site that uses encryption to protect transmitted information. However one of the Certificate Authorities that identifies this site has expired. This may be because a certificate has actually expired, or because the date on your computer is wrong. Press the More Info button to see details of the expired certificate.
- This is Netscape's way of saying that you should upgrade. You can proceed without the upgrade without any problems.