ER Help Index
the ER System
for a Job
Can't Find a Job?
Policies & Procedures
Policies and Proceedures
Career Center Home
- Your Login has failed . . .
- Estimated Graduation Date:
- If you received a message that you estimated graduation date (EGD)
has passed, and you have not graduated, then the information contained
in the Student Information System (SIS) is incorrect.
- This message will not prevent you from applying for jobs, but
the incorrect date will be included on your applications. You should
have this information corrected.
- If an undergraduate needs to change his/her EGD, they must do
so at their College Office. If a Graduate student needs to change
his/her EGD, they must go to the Registrar's
office to do so. This change is included on all applications
the day after it is entered into SIS.
- Students who have graduated may hold an existing job through the
summer only, but may not apply for a new job.
- The identity certificate uses an unknown signature or algorithm
- Internet Explorer
- Certificate Authority Is Expired - Netscape www.careercenter.ucsc.edu
is a site that uses encryption to protect transmitted information. However
one of the Certificate Authorities that identifies this site has expired.
This may be because a certificate has actually expired, or because the
date on your computer is wrong. Press the More Info button to see details
of the expired certificate.
- This is Netscape's way of saying that you should upgrade. You
can proceed without the upgrade without any problems.