Accessing the Career Center Systems
- Your Student Identification Number or SID is a seven digit number
beginning with a '1' or '0'. This number is usually found at the top
right hand corner of an Admissions or Financial Aid letter sent to you
upon your admission to UCSC. It is also printed along the edge of your
student identification card, with the bar code, between the dashes.
If you do not have this number please call (831) 459-3939 or send a
help request via send a help request from this web site: http://ais.ucsc.edu/help/.
- Enter your 7 digit student ID with No dashes or spaces. Enter
seven numbers only, No "W".
- Your birth date in the form m/d/yy. Example: 3/27/92
Your birth date is maintained in your official student record.
- To use Career Center web based systems, you must be registered for
the current term.
- New, transfer and re-admitted students wll be able to log in 10 working days before the
start of the term for which they are registered. For Fall 2012, it is projected to be 9/11/2012. The ER system should update about 4:30 am. SlugQuest will be updated later in the day.
- Students on Leave of Absence may not apply for jobs
or use Career Center web systems. An exception is made for summer only
jobs if you were registered in Spring and will be returning in Fall.
You must contact Pete Norton at 459-4024 to be added to the system.
- Summer Session: Students registered for summer session only
must pay a $30.00 fee to use this on-line system and may apply for summer
only campus jobs. You must come to the Career Center, show proof
of summer session registration and complete a form. After payment is
received, these students will be entered into the system as an exception
process. You will not have access to other services.
- See Policies and Procedures
for more information on eligibility.
- You may access the system from any computer with an Internet connection.
See Browser Requirements
- Contact Pete Norton 459-4024,
the system administrator, if you meet eligibility requirements and still
can't log in.
Note - The system updates student information nightly, so there
may be a 24 hour delay before you are able to apply for jobs.