Assistant Director Career Development,
Visit the Career Coaching Shortcuts to easily navigate our career related web pages. Start planning your future and explore all of the resources the Career Center has to offer. Stop by our office if you have any questions!
Career Coaching is available from:
8am - 12pm & 1pm - 5 pm, Monday - Friday
Come by the Career Center and we will assist you in taking charge of your future! Please drop-in for an in person coaching session.
Career Center coaching services are available to UCSC undergraduate and graduate students who are registered for the current term and Career Center Alumni Access card holders
Can't make it to our office? Visit our Career Center Hangouts
- Exploring career options and developing your career goals
- Finding internship and employment opportunities
- Applying to graduate and professional school programs
- Job search strategies including: resumes, cover letters, interviewing skills, and how to conduct a successful job search.
- Eligibility Criteria for Use of Career Center
Fragrance Policy: The UCSC Career Center strives to ensure the comfort and safety of staff and students by encouraging a fragrance free environment. Thank you for not wearing any of the following during your visit: cologne, perfume, after shave, body spray, or other similar products. Our chemically-sensitive co-workers and students thank you.