Career Center Workshops
Come to an interactive, educational workshop geared specifically toward UCSC students to attain the skills and information you need to move forward with your next steps. Check out the Career Center Events Calendar for workshop dates, times and locations this quarter.
Workshops include (presentation are an hour long)
- Writing Effective Resumes and Cover Letters
- Finding and Applying to Internships
- Effective Job Search Strategies
- Applying to Graduate & Professional School
- Acing Your Job Interview
- Career Center Orientation/Resources (30 minutes long)
- Making the Most of a Job Fair
- Making Professional Connections – Networking 101
- Choosing a Major
- Special workshops related to specific majors and/or careers
Request a Workshop or Presentation
Special Workshops can be conducted for students at the request of faculty or staff. Click this link to for the request form.
Webshops & Career Spots Videos:
Short on time? Check out our webshops and Career Spots Videos for an interactive overview of the essential career tools including resume, job search, interviewing, internships, and on-campus interviews.
Click here for a printable version of our workshops calendar.
Want to give us feedback on when to have workshops? Fill out this survey to let us know!