ER System Help and Information for Students
- To use the ER System, you must be registered for the current term.
- New, transfer and re-admitted students wll be able to log in 10 working days before the start of the term for which they are registered. For Fall 2014, it is projected to be 9/15/2014. The ER system should update about 4:30 am. SlugQuest will be updated later in the day.
- Students on Leave of Absence may not apply for jobs or use the ER System. An exception is made for summer-only jobs if you were registered in Spring and will be returning in Fall. You must contact the Career Center at 459-4024 to be added to the system.
- Summer Session: Students registered for Summer Session must pay a $30.00 fee to use the ER System and may apply for summer-only campus jobs. You will not have access to other services.
- See Policies and Procedures for more information on eligibility.
- Contact the Career Center 459-4024 if you meet eligibility requirements and still can't log in.
Note - The system updates student information nightly, so there may be a 24-hour delay before your account becomes active.