Fair Labor Standard Act:
Paid vs. Unpaid Internships?
It is in your best interest to participate in an internship before you graduate.
Interning helps you explore the world of work in a professional setting, clarify your career objectives, develop a professional network, enhance your marketability, and gain relevant hands-on experience that builds your resume.
Begin searching internships EARLY!
- Login and complete your profile to apply for internships through SlugQuest (link directs to login page)
- Use Going Global on the homepage of SlugQuest to search additional internship listings
- The Career Center coordinates the Chancellor's Undergraduate Internship Program, CUIP, and the UC Center Sacremento, UCCS
- Take advantage of the opportunities available through UCSC Internship Programs
- Check out the additional internship website page